One happy family

One happy family

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Halloween!

Zayne's speech therapist is so nice and fun! She met with Zayne the day before Halloween so she brought him and Evie a little Halloween surprise. This cute Frankenstein glow light mask, some mustaches and some candy! 


We had lots of fun with the mustaches :)
 

Later that day Middleton had a little town trick or treat. We walked all of the businesses in town and got candy. It was fun! Evie got lots of compliments on her costume. The fire department had a fire truck open for kids to get in and take a picture.

Zayne! hahah!!

Here are the kids carving pumpkins at my moms house on Halloween afternoon. I didn't get a picture of either of the kids with their finished pumpkin :( I'll give you a hint; Evie's is the same bat kitty that she's done the last 2 years! Zayne did a ghost in honor of his ghost costume!


We went to a trunk or treat at a baptist church just down the road from my parents house. We go every year and they usually have it going on Halloween night, but this year they did it in the afternoon. I entered Evie into the costume contest and she came in 2nd. It was based purely on the applause of those few people who happened to be paying attention at that moment. I'm pretty sure she got the most applause, but the guy must have known we were Mormon and that's why we didn't win. Hahah! I'm just kidding :)

We didn't get a big group picture like we usually do every year. It was too dark by the time everyone showed up. So we settled for those who were there and ready to go! We went to my brothers house in Tuscany subdivision this year and apparently there were lots of kids out trick or treating!

 Evie kept saying, "I got lots of compliments on my costume!." and Zayne said, "me not get any compments." He chose to be a ghost! I think it turned out really cute! Evie was obviously a peacock! I found a lady selling feathers out of Star so it worked out kind of perfect. It really wasn't that hard. Just lots of gluing!


Colton was Charlie Brown! Thanks to my sister for the idea; she had pointed out that he would be a good one because he is bald! I found this little onesie at Walmart on clearance for .99! Then I bought a piece of black felt from Joanne Fabric for .50 and there you have it! I thought he was so cute!



 Isaac and Colton are almost 5 months apart! I'm sure they will be the best of friends  :)
We had a good Halloween! I think it's funny because the next day Evie starts rattling off what she wants to be for the next Halloween. I always tell her that she has 365 more days to fully decide ;)

0 comments: