One happy family

One happy family

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pregnancy and house updates!

Here I am at 27 weeks:


Here I am at 28 weeks:
I look huge compared to the previous week!! I guess my belly finally "popped out!"

And here I am at 29 weeks: my favorite part of this pictures is Evie putting on her lipgloss ;)

At my 28 week appointment I had my glucose test- that drink is so gross. Haven't heard back about the results, so I assume all is well! I gained another 7 lbs :( yikes!! I have gained 27lbs total now.  I also had another ultrasound to make sure the placenta had moved up and away from my cervix - good news; it did!! I also got some cute pics of him: ok. The first pic of his face is actually kind of creepy!! But I think he has the same face shape as Evie did in her ultrasound!



Here is the progress of our house! Owen is able to stop by on his way home from work a couple of days a week. This is what it looked like a couple of weeks ago....



The next Monday this was the picture Owen sent me!!! Woo!!


We went out there this last Sunday on our way to Owens parents curch.....







It's really coming along!! This is such an exciting journey for us! We have been through so much and we can't wait to be able to have our own home again in the near future!

2 comments:

Jana said...

So fun to watch the progress of your house being built! Looks like it's going to be awesome. And you look darling, I always love when there's a noticeable difference from one week to another, haha - although mine were always much more noticeable! You're darling!!

Jenny said...

Emily! Yey!!! Congrats on your sweet bundle on the way and a NEW house!