Here I am at a full 30 weeks:
31 weeks:
It's getting close!! If I'm lucky I will go early :)
One day Zayne came out with his monkey in his shirt saying that he had a baby in his tummy!! Love this little guy :)
We had a structural walk through of our house last Tuesday. We had to wear hard hats and everything! Very fun to see the progress being made :)
So the updated schedule is final walk through June 15, and a closing date of June 22. My official due date is June 30. I was 10 days early with Evie and 15 days early with Zayne. My doctor predicts that I will go early with this little guy. Nothing like major life events happening all at once!!
We went to Rexburg this last weekend because Owen's sister blessed her baby and his other sister's son was ordained for his upcoming mission to Germany. We hadn't been back in probably 5 years. We toured the BYU-I campus and couldn't believe how much it had changed and grown! It was very neat to see the growth :) we had a nice time with his family!
Owen's brother is a paramedic and firefighter over there. He gave us a tour of one of the fire stations. It was really cool! Evie told me after we got home that it was her favorite part of the trip!!
Evie and all of her cousins her age on Owen's side :) she is definitely the tallest! She had fun playing - we really don't see them that often, but they got along great!
Zayne spotted this hulk mask the other day at shopko! He lives Hulk Smash! I for see a birthday present in the near future ;)
Last night Evie lost her very first tooth!! She was excited beyond belief!!
Let the cute, awkward teeth begin!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment