One happy family

One happy family

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring time!

We haven't been up to much lately - Just living life. A couple of Monday's ago we went to D&B and Evie was loving the cowgirl gear! She loved the pink hat and had to try the belt on with it :)


We spotted these glitter boots and fell in love!! I was surprised that she didn't want to try the pink ones on. She said she liked the "Cinderella" ones - blue and sparkly :) I loved them too, but not for $75 - yikes!!! I can't believe this girl will be 6 in almost a week. How am I old enough to have a 6 year old?!!! 

While Evie is at school, Zayne is my little buddy. He loves to play with his train track that Santa brought him for Christmas :)

He also loves Grandma! She was reading him some books one afternoon - he loves books!!


The weather has been so beautiful the last couple of days. We have been spending lots of time outside. Evie loves tying the wagon to her bike so she can pull Zayne around. This particular day we were heading to the park :)


Zayne loves taking showers. The other night I walked into the bathroom and he had put this Scooby Doo wash cloth on his head and was saying, "GHOS! GHOS!!" It was really cute :)


And then he would take the washcloth off and just laugh hysterically! He thinks he's pretty funny!! He has such a handsome little smile!!!


We are trying to get ready for the baby! I found a car seat that I really liked and when I got it home the kids had fun playing with it for a little while. This included buckling a baby doll in it and then smiling for a picture :)


I have this app on my phone that updates my pregnancy progress and the baby's progress. It has a spot to put a belly bump picture every week. So I have been taking one every week. Here are a few from the past few weeks. 
This one is from 22 weeks...


23 weeks....


24 weeks....this was yesterday before the gym. Excuse the makeup less face :/ I've been lucky enough to make it to the gym 4-5 times a week.  At my last appointment I gained 7lbs in one month :/ I know you are supposed to gain weight while pregnant, but it's still not my favorite thing!! I've gained 20lbs so far and I'm 24 weeks along. I'm hoping to keep it under 30lbs. I guess we will see.... The baby is healthy - his heart rate was at 154 bpm. My next appointment is the glucose test and my ultrasound to check and see if the placenta has moved up and farther away from my cervix. I'm really hoping it has because it could mean a lot of problems if it is too close. 


Here I am still at 24 weeks......


We are still waiting for permits to start the building process. Why is it taking so long?! We got an update on Friday that said there is a new person in charge if issuing permits, so it's taking longer than normal :( I'm just trusting that Heavenly Father knows what He is doing and hopefully won't make us wait forever!! 

0 comments: