Owen's parents came home from their 6 month mission to South Carolina a few weeks ago. Zayne couldn't pass up a chance to ride in the tractor with Grandpa Johnston! I love this 3 generation picture :)
Some more updated pregnancy pics :)
Here I am at 25 weeks -
And here I am at 26 weeks...
I forget how much my body hurts when carrying around an extra 20+ pounds :( I'm having back and hip pain just like I had with Zayne. Some mornings I can barely put any weight only right side. It takes a little time for the pain to initially subside. Then it only hurts again if I have been sitting and try to get up to walk, then the shooting pain comes back. It's not sciatica- I'm not sure exactly where the pain radiates from....anyway. If I keep up the treadmill or elliptical at the gym it seems to help keep the muscles loosened up.
And then this last Monday they started laying the foundation!! We are well on our way! Woo!
Maybe the house will be done before the baby comes....time will only tell :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment