I haven't posted in a while because we haven't been up to much. Just the same ol same ol. So here are some pictures from the last little while.
Evie loved doing the donut on a string game from Halloween time that she requested we do it one night for family home evening. I had the kids remove their shirts so they didn't get all messy! Zayne didn't quite grasp the concept of the whole thing, so he ended up just grabbing the donut and eating it that way :)
I took the kids to Burger King one day and Zayne was mesmerized by all of the construction going on on the outside of the building. He sat like this the whole time. Such a little boy!
My mom found an edible wax mustache in the clearance bin after Halloween. Evie thought it was pretty funny!
We had a big snowstorm back in November and the kids had fun playing in it!
Owen borrowed his brothers four wheeler and dragged the kids around behind it on their sleds. They had lots of fun with that!
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Evie's kindergarten pictures. They turned out so great!
I was helping in her classroom the Thursday the were sent home and her teacher said, "you have to look at Evie's pictures; they turned out so cute. All the kids turned out good, but Evie's especially!"
These cousins have lots of fun together. This was taken on Thanksgiving. We had a great day!
They loved them so much! They had them on their laps the whole drive home and couldn't wait to go to sleep with them that night, as pictured below!
On the way home from Owen's sisters house, we stopped at my grandparents house and put up their Christmas decorations. The kids absolutely loved it!!!
Grandma and Grandpa Great gave the kids $1 each and they were in heaven :)




















0 comments:
Post a Comment