Evie loves kindergarten! Sometimes I look at her and can't believe how big she is! She's my little Minnie me ;) Owen stays out at his parents place a couple of times a week so he doesn't have to commute as far every single day. The nights he stays out there, Evie and I have a "sleep over" meaning she gets to sleep with mommy. She loves this time with me and I don't mind sharing my bed with someone who doesn't snore! One night she really wanted to wear a night cap to bed! She is so funny :)
She loves doing things, especially things with mommy. One particularly windy day we tried to fly our buzz lightening kite - it was windy enough to keep it up for short periods of time. Evie was content to just run with it barely trailing behind her. ;)
She had a jog A thon for school and was so excited for it :) Zayne and I went to cheer her on! She had so much fun! There were some kids that were crazy running and very serious, not Evie! At ken point she was merrily skipping around the track! Very typical for her fun, non competitive personality :) she earned three bracelets because she made it around the track 3 time in 15 minutes! Good job, Evie!!
A girl after my own heart <3 here she is watching an I Love Lucy episode with my mom - she actually really enjoys watching them :)
She was so excited to help grandma put up her Halloween decorations. She was even more excited to find all of the fun wigs :)
Evie has fun with both sides of cousins!
Evie had a field trip to the pumpkin patch this past Friday. I volunteered to go along and help. Very glad I did because the kids had a great time and the weather was beautiful, even hot by the end!
Evie and her cousin haven't seen each other too much since school started. They have lots of fun playing together :)
Evie helped me make Owen's cake and was really good at licking the bowl!!
I went upstairs this afternoon to make sure Zayne was up from his nap and found this :) sometimes these two are great little friends, and then the next moment they are screaming at each other.....oh the life of a mother!
Evie is so full of life and energy! We had our primary program today and she got the award for being the "most animated" she was basically dancing up there and leading the music! Our little girl has some major personality and we feel so blessed to have her a part of our family!!!

























0 comments:
Post a Comment