I had a girls night a couple of Weekends ago! Me, my mom, sister, sister in-law, her mother, and 2 of my nieces went to Wicked! It's the second time I've seen it and it is absolutely fantastic! I love the music and storyline! I couldn't help but laugh at one point during one of the many musical/dance numbers and then I leaned to my sister and said, "Owen would hate this!" We had a lot of fun :) we went to dinner before hand. It didn't start until 8, so it didn't end until 11. I was looking forward to going home and having the kids all put to bed....
And then I walked upstairs to find this:
Owen fast asleep and Evie wide awake waiting up for me while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. What in the world?! And then Evie says to me, "mommy, daddy was snoring very loudly so you might want to sleep with me tonight." Haha! At least Zayne was in bed :)





1 comments:
What a fun night out! And I love that Evie was still up when you got home, haha.
Post a Comment