I wish I would have gotten a picture of us plaing headbands! Have you ever played that?! It's harder than it looks, but was fun nonetheless. We also played pictionary. The little kids played dress up and whatever else they like to play when they get together :)
Zayne had fun dancing with aunt Charity!
And Thomas!
Zayne is almost 20 months, which is such a fun, cute age! He is learning new things every day and starting to say more words :)
2013 was not the best year of my life, maybe it was the second worst year of my life? I won't say that I will miss it or that I'm not grateful for the trials we have had this year, but I'm thinking I will be more grateful and feel the major growth until after it's over. I'm looking forward to saying, "we made it! It's over!" I pray it comes sooner than later.
So long 2013. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. 2014, you better be good to me! I am so badly looking forward to this new year. It's always nice to have a fresh start, even though it's merely another day on the calendar. I have never been a big new year resolution type, but I have several goals I have set my mind to work on. I hope to be a better person this year; physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Now if Zayne would just take the goal of sleeping through the night more seriously....
On a side note,
I was quite surprised by the amount of job searching action that has taken place through out the Holliday season. I was for sure it would be a dead month, but I was wrong! Lots of interviews, job postings, etc. have gone on. Whether any of them will work out is up for debate, but at least there is some hope.











2 comments:
I love how your family gets so into holidays!! And I know that 2014 is going to be a great year for you guys :). Let's do lunch sometime this month for my birthday! I'll text you, I PROMISE, haha ;).
Looks like it was fun! Ours was not as eventful. Hopefully we'll be there next year!
Post a Comment