One happy family

One happy family

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Movie time!

I watched my niece the day after the 4th of July so Owen and Blake, my brother in - law, could go shooting together. My sister and her husband offered to pay for us to go to Despicable Me 2 with them that evening as "payment". We got a babysitter for Zayne and went and had a good time! 

 Couldn't pass up this photo op!

Outside the movie theater they had a fountain. Evie had 3 pennies she had been holding onto and wanted to buy something. We had to break it to her that you can't buy anything with 3 cents. Then we spotted the fountain and told her she could make a wish with each penny. She was all over that idea! I love this picture of Evie and Owen. He is such a good daddy. She loves him so much and we are so lucky to be able to spend as much time together as we do!!!

1 comments:

Jana said...

Fun times! I love all the new posts. I need to fb message you - are we still on for our little wedding date in a couple weeks??