Pardon the picture of my messy bathroom! Zayne loves to get into things - that's what babies do, and for the most part, they are good at it. We were putting that big pack of toilet paper in front of the bathroom cupboard to keep him out of it. It had Owen's hair clippers in it - what a mess. Zayne did pretty well for a while - he couldn't move it because it was too heavy. So he would sit on it and he enjoyed that thoroughly until one day he decided to climb on it so that he could get into anything on the counter and EVERYTHING in the top drawer! He is so different from Evie. When she was a baby she never got into anything....or tried climbing on stuff. She didn't attempt to climb up on the couch until she was probably 2. Anyway, I eventually put anything in that cupboard that I didn't want him to play with, up in the closet, out of reach. He wasn't happy when we took his "step" away!
Evie loves to go with daddy and daddy happens to love to go to Cabelas. She knows this is daddy's favorite store! She loves to look at the animals and fish when we go. She wanted her picture by the polar bear :) Zayne liked the animals too. He kept pointing and smiling.
I love our little family!
Before we left the kids all played a race car game. Pretty fun!
Zayne was content to sit and watch :)
I know this picture is blurry - but I couldn't get a good one because Zayne moves so fast! He is basically running instead of walking now! We got these Mickey Mouse slippers from our friend in Moses Lake a while back and Zayne has really taken a liking to them. We also got those jammies from a friend in Moses Lake as well! He looks so cute and little!
This little guy LOVES his blankies. Luckily, he has 4 of the same one. We also got these blankets from our friend in Moses Lake, thanks Annie - I love hand me downs! Zayne reminds me of Linus from Charlie Brown - he will drag his blanket all over the house. If he sees one of them in the laundry basket he will pull it out and snuggle it. These two pictures I took after his nap the other day. He wanted his blanket with him while he ate dinner. Usually I would have discouraged it, but he was still kind of sleepy and it was sweet. He's not big into feeding himself yet. Evie was at this age, but Zayne doesn't like the texture of stuff - only things like crackers. Mac n cheese, watermelon, anything kind of wet, is out. He is the same way when he eats it. If it goes in, more than likely he spits it right back out! I have to offer it to him several times, sometimes, before he finally actually gives it a chance. I'm starting to realize not all kids are the same. I'm really hoping he doesn't get too picky with his food - Evie is an awesome eater and I would like to say it's because we are awesome parents, but I'm not entirely sure that's the truth ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment