This was taken yesterday -a week after his birthday! He is a big boy walking :) Today he took even more steps and doing it all on his own with out any incentives! Love him. He is growing up too fast!
Okay, Zayne is DARLING! Happy late birthday to him! And I'm glad you had such a nice Mother's Day/weekend. I've decided we seriously need to have lunch sometime in the next couple weeks; I'll text you...
Owen and I met in Rexburg while we were attending BYU-Idaho. We married in January of 2005. Graduated from college in July 2007. Welcomed Evie into our family in March of 2009 and Zayne in May of 2012. We love living in Boise, Idaho where we are close to family and friends!
1 comments:
Okay, Zayne is DARLING! Happy late birthday to him! And I'm glad you had such a nice Mother's Day/weekend. I've decided we seriously need to have lunch sometime in the next couple weeks; I'll text you...
Post a Comment