This past week Owen had a work meeting up in Sun Valley and the spouses were invited to go :) It was just an overnight thing. Just like the one we went to up in Coeur d'Alene. Same company put it on. We left Evie with Grandma and took Zayne with us. I told my mom I would post pictures of our room :)
We had to check out our balcony. The last time we had a work meeting we found out AS we were leaving that we had our own hot tub on our balcony. No such luck this time. Boo!
A view of the mountains from our room.
They had their own skating rink at the lodge. It was fun to see......Evie probably would have loved it! It's amazing how you view life from a completely different perspective after you have kids :) We were the only ones who brought a baby. I didn't care. Owen didn't care. Luckily the agricultural industry is very family oriented. Every one LOVED Zayne. In fact every one, every where we go, loves him! How could you not, with this sweet little face?
It's one thing when you, as a parent, thinks your child is adorable - but it's another when complete strangers think so too! I guess they are pretty cute ;)
The drive home was kind of pretty. I had never been to Sun Valley before. Not super impressed. However, I am not into skiing and never plan on it. I'm severely uncoordinated and it could be dangerous for me to put on skis and go down a steep, slippery, slope...yeah, that wouldn't be pretty.We were gone for less than 24 hours, but we still had fun! Thanks mom for watching Ev's :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment