We got home from Sun Valley Thursday afternoon and had tickets for Disney on Ice for that evening. We bought the tickets in October and planned on surprising Evie with it! She had seen commercials on TV advertising it and kept saying she wanted to go (good thing!) So this was our way to indtroduce our Elf on the shelf! We told her that he brought the tickets and the tangled dress while we were gone. Boy, was she excited!!
Photo op fail....... We met at McDonalds before the show. The girls had a blast! Zayne got to stay home with daddy :)
During intermission.....
We had really good seats! We were a little far to the right, but we could still see everything really well!
Luckily Evie had to go potty RIGHT before intermission, so we beat the line AND took advantage of this photo op :)
Tangled was my favorite. They flew through the air and did all sorts of really cool tricks! Those skaters are talented. I don't know how they danced and did all of that other stuff out there on the ice!
This was when all of the princesses came out! They only did Princess and the Frog, Cinderella and Tangled during the actual show.
It was Disney Princesses on Ice. Hence, why the girls were all wearing their princess dresses! They had so much fun - adults included! This last picture was Evie waving as they all skated off stage. So cute! Owen and I are excited to take Evie to Disney Land someday. It would be fun to take her now, but she won't remember it and I fear it would be a lot of work. Maybe in a few years :)

2 comments:
I've had a few other friends post about this and I'm so jealous! Maybe next time I'll take my boys, they'd probably be thrilled with it, even the princesses :). I'm glad you and Evie could have such a fun night out!
That was such a good show! I'm glad I overcame my urge to save the money. It was totally worth it.
Post a Comment