One happy family

One happy family

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Eclipse!!!

Not the best picture, but you get the point! Me and my crazy Sisters in-law went to the double feature BEFORE the midnight showing of Eclipse! Can you say die hard fans? Also, not to mention the fact that we drove all the way down to Salt Lake a couple of years ago to meet Stephenie Meyer and have her sign our Twilight books AND our Host book? Yes, we are crazy, crazy in love with Twilight! It was my sister in-law, Beth's birthday so we went out to dinner before hand at Olive Garden and then to the theatre at 6:00 pm, watched Twilight and New Moon and then Eclipse at midnight! We didn't leave the theatre until after 2:00 am! I must admit towards the end we were all getting a little loopy, shall we say? Laughing at everything hysterically, it was a blast!! I love being a girl and I love being able to forget about reality for a while and forgetting all about my problems! Thanks girls, for the best night I have had in a long time:) FYI-we also went and saw Eclipse again this last week...........it's a little creepy ;)

The next day Owen's sister Robin and her younger kids came over while her older kids and husband went to Roaring Springs all day! We had fun at the park and we chatted and had a nice time! The kids played really well together and I really love Robin! I am lucky to have such great in-laws!

Evie has this thing with her blankets........she doesn't like to share, or for that matter let anyone else even TOUCH them! This is a picture of her guarding her beloved blanket from her cousin Macy, who is almost 2!
Trying to get a good shot of the two cute girls.............not happening
This is the best I could get! Macy looks cute and Evie looks a bit leery......hmmm. Evie is really lucky to have 4 cousins on each side that are her age! It was a fun day :)



1 comments:

Jana said...

Hmm, not sure why I haven't commented on this yet, but here I am now :). That's so fun that you got to do a Twilight marathon with Beth and Mary Jo! You really do have the best sisters-in-law (and family in general!). I love how close all of you are!!