One happy family

One happy family

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthday!

We went to Red Robin to get my free birthday burger and Evie found out that she loves ketchup and she loves to dip things in this messy red stuff! She loves to dip her food in things! The other morning I found her dipping her pancakes in her cottage cheese, yum?!

On my birthday me, Owen, my sister and our kids drove down to Jerome to visit my grandparents. My grandpa had knee replacement surgery and was in rehab for a while. The picture above was the same on the drive home :)

We went to Johnny Carino's in Twin Falls and had a nice birthday lunch!

We went over to the Twin Falls Temple and walked around. It is beautiful! Owen and I were fortunate enough to go to the open house a few years back, it really is a beautiful temple!

Here we are at the hospital with my grandpa! Glad to report he is at home now and doing as well as can be expected! It was such a lovely afternoon and I couldn't have asked for a better birthday! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents and wish I could see them more often!




1 comments:

Jana said...

Oh, I'm glad you had a nice birthday! It was fun to see you the next day :)