One happy family

One happy family

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

TAG!

Stephanie tagged me in a blog post the other day! I have never been tagged before, so I am very excited to have something different to blog about.


This is Owen opening his presents from Evie and me on Christmas morning! I can't even remember what I got him! He always outgifts me! So even if I think I got him the PERFECT gift, he gives me a better one :) He's a good husband and I love him! He is also the best daddy in the world! He is so patient and loving to Miss Evie, most the time more patient than myself! I love you Owen, thanks for being the BEST!


I tag Angie, Jana, Kara, Emily and Brindisi
Rules:

1. Open up your first photo file

2. Select the 10th photo.

3. Post it to your blog with the story behind it.

4. Tag 5 friends.

0 comments: