So for some reason, I can't upload my other pictures right now, so I will just go with these two for the time being!
I'm not gonna lie. I thought March was going to be some magical month, where everything would fall into place. Half way through the month, no such luck. Owen is having a hard time getting people to call him back about a possible job. I'm sure they are busy, but it probably isn't the best sign. Oh well, I have to have faith that the Lord knows what he's doing! The first couple of weeks this month Evie has been sick! She had, what the doctors thought, was RSV. She didn't need to go to the hospital or anything, but she had a super high fever and wouldn't drink hardly anything. This was the first time in her whole almost year of life that she had been really sick and it was really kind of scary! Her cough went away and then she got a double ear infection. She is now all cleared up and happy as a clam! Thank goodness! This is a picture of her the last time I remember seeing her happy before she got sick:(
I have been eyeing this picture of the temple at Deseret Book for a long time now, but it was so expensive, there was no way we could afford it, especially with out a job! However, one Monday night we went to Coldstone and there is a DB close to it. So I convinced Owen to go inside with me so I could show him this picture I wanted. We knew we were going to get a pretty good tax return and we were going to get a little spending money each. Well, anyway long story short, I got this for 50% off! A little bit of the finish came off of the picture when they opened it up, so they had to sell it for cheap! I was so excited! Right place, right time! (by the way, you can't even tell it is "damaged").

1 comments:
I LOVE that picture! I'm so glad you were able to get such a great deal on it. I hope March still turns out to be your magical month and Owen hears back about that job possibility!!
Post a Comment