I can't believe more than a whole month of summer vacation has already passed! It's crazy and we have been crazy busy. Here are quite a few photos between April and June!
This was a cute photo of Colton at his cousin, Tessa's bday party mid April.
This bottom photo was just a cute picture I got of Colton. Before he started crawling around and before he could really sit up on his own. He has learned so much and so quickly since April!
This little man experienced grass for one of the first times and wouldn't really move ;)
Zaynes scar started healing nicely, then him and Evie had a little bonk and he got a big old goose egg under his eyebrow on that same eye!
Colton started scooting and venturing out and scooting around back in April and May!
Went to Lowe's one day and thought this sight was awfully cute :)
Zayne got a hold of my phone and I loved how his sweet face looks in this!
Towards the end of the school year, Evie's school hosted a Moms and Muffins, or as I liked to call it Moms and Muffin Tops ;)
I caught a beautiful sky the night before Zaynes birthday.
And Mother's Day this year didn't disappoint....The kids pouting because I didn't want their stuffed animals in the picture!
And suddenly a happy face...!
I love being a mother to these little kiddos. It's hard, hard work, but so, so worth it!
Finally got a new RX for new glasses...its only been like 10 years! I had to take a selfie with my Colty Bear!
And Zayne came up to me with these glasses on and it made me literally laugh out loud! They totally look like glasses my mom used to wear :)
The end of the school year brought a preschool field trip to Babby Farms. Zayne has been here a few times before, and he didn't care for getting too close to the animals....
I finally got Colton a little booster/high chair! He looked so big in this when we first got it! Love my little mansers.
Zayne loved trying to feed Colton, although in the end, it actually ended up making more of a mess, so we don't do it much anymore!
Evie having fun on my phone one morning...
This kid rarely takes naps. But sometimes, after church, he crashes. This happened to be one of those times!
We got a Spider -Man costume from one of our friends and the kids had fun playing in it...
May also brought a dentist visit for the kiddos. Evie really wanted to hold Colton while she was waiting for Zayne to get finished...
They were both really brave and neither of them had cavities! Zayne wasn't too excited about his prize out of the prize machine. If you look really close you can see his blonde mustache... haha!
He was so not loving it! Haha!
Zaynes turn in the Spider-Man costume!
And of course, the middle of May brought our neighborhood pool opening!!!
Colton's first time in the swing! He wasn't too sure about it!
Love this little squishy guy!
And I love his beautiful blue eyes!
That's kind of a break down of May! I have many more pictures to catch up on!
























































0 comments:
Post a Comment