They are coming along so quickly on our house! It is very exciting to see the progress being made :)
These next few pictures were taken the very first day of May....
I'm loving the white cabinets!! I can't wait to see it when it is all put together and finished!
This is the master bathroom. It's not huge by any means, but it's got two sinks, so I'll take it ;)
The splotches all over the walls is the texturing...
Then these pictures were taken one week later!! The interior had been painted and most of the trim was up!
The above picture is our master closet.
The above picture is the kitchen and part of the family/ great room...
The picture below is the other part of the family/great room.
The next few pictures were taken a little less than a week after the last ones!! Cabinets were installed!
The above picture is the front door and to the side there is a den - which we will be using as a play room for a while. It can be a bedroom eventually if we end up needing it.
Of course, the kitchen :) the above door to the left is a nice sized walk in pantry.
Here is the exterior- painted and ready for the rock to be placed in the front...
The final walk through is still tentatively scheduled for June 15. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen a little bit before that, but who knows! It will be so weird to have our own space again - I don't know what we will do!!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment