We had several more celebrations for Evie's birthday! We went out to Owen's parents house and Grandma Johnston surprised both of the kids with these fun bunny ears. They loved them! Wore them for several days straight. I totally forgot about them for the Easter egg hunt :( next time! And Zayne has no pants on in this picture because his cup leaked out all over his jeans on the way over to their house!
Evie blowing out her candles :)
I made this cake a total of 3 times. I was growing a wee bit tired if it. It made her birthday extra special, so it was totally worth it!
Silly girl. She really wanted to wear those bunny ears :)
This picture makes me laugh! Zayne loves this pacifier, even though he only took one a few times in his infancy. The ears totally complete the look!
Owen's mom gave us this bear when Evie was younger. It's Owen's very first teddy bear. Apparently he had quite the love for them. Owen acts gruff, but deep inside he's just a giant teddy bear lover ;)
We celebrated Evie and her cousin, Felicity's bday at chuck e cheese with my side of the family. We had barely walked in and turn around to see that Zayne had disappeared. I finally found him as evidenced in the above picture, trying to play a race car game!
This kid LOVED every minute of our time spent there!
This was the only thing he didn't care for. He started getting scared when the monster truck rose high and started tilting back and forth. What is up with my kids?! Evie is deathly afraid of it!
Evie wanted her picture with Chuck E and Zayne did NOT! He couldn't get away fast enough! Ha!
3rd time making the cake. She still loved it! What can I say - I'm an awesome mom ;)
This picture makes me laugh! This appears to be some sort of table dance, but I assure you that wasn't what was going on!
Evie had to showcase all of her toys from the party :) the Anna dress was her favorite! Thanks, Amy and Abe :)
She got a really fun felt board with some different scenes. The kids have loved playing with it!
Made another trip to Chuck E Cheese two days later because Owen's sister was in town for a few days and thought the kids would have fun there. They did have fun! And we one 100 tickets! It was pretty amazing!
Some of the cousin's from Owen's side of the family :) I love how Evie is checking out Chuck E's teeth in the above picture!
Ok, I love this girl! She is such a beauty!
Those curls! She gets these naturally platinum blonde highlights during the summer since she spends so much time out in the sun! Beautiful!
We celebrated Tessa's 2nd bday last Sunday! Her and Zayne are 3 weeks apart. This is a picture of all of the grand kids in the area, minus one.
What is this? They look like a couple of show girls or something! The funny things that happen on a Sunday night at Grandma's house with the cousins!
So Owen had a second interview with one of the jobs he had an interview with last week. We should be hearing about a 3rd interview this week! Pray for us! The next step after that would be an I person interview. We are really hoping this one works out! Something sweet that Evie said this past week went like this:
Me: "Evie, you can probably stop praying for xyz company to call daddy because I'm pretty sure that one is dead and out of the picture."
Evie: "Mommy, we can't give up! We have to just keep praying."
Love that girl :)




































1 comments:
Okay, I think it's hilarious that you ended up making that cake so many times! That's what you get for showing everyone your talents :).
Post a Comment