One happy family

One happy family

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Miss Evie

Our little miss Evie turns 5 next week. FIVE! It can't be possible, can it?! We went for kindergarten registration today and I felt so old, knowing I would soon have a kindergartner. It's weird because on the same hand I felt like one of the youngest moms there. Granted I didn't see tons of people, but that's kind of how I felt. Anyway, she is growing in leaps and bounds and is doing really well on her speech therapy! 

Evie with Grandma Johnston one Saturday we were out visiting the farm.


She has the cutest little smile :)


Her and Zayne don't really play together. They usually just get in each other's way. Evie really wants a baby sister. She talks about it quite often. I have to keep reminding her that it probably won't be happening anytime soon.


 Evie was the spotlight in primary a couple of Sundays ago. Not sure why they make them wear the silly hat and glasses, but the kids think it's funny :)



This girl loves her daddy's hats!




While I was working out, Evie was busy writing up doctor notes in her doc mcstuffins coat :)

Evie also loves to take pictures! She is always taking selfies and wanting to take pictures with me. She makes me laugh :)






This little girl LOVES to go to church! She also loves family home evening. I love her innocence. Nope, not ready to send her to kindergarten yet :'(


She also loves the mannequins at stores. She is always asking my to take her picture with them, like they are her long lost, headless friends! Haha!














0 comments: