WARNING: PICTURES, PICTURES and MORE PICTURES!
This past weekend we had our annual Johnston family reunion. All of Owen's siblings were there except one (we definitely missed Roxi and her cute family).
This is Zayne with her cousin Hayley. She LOVED this little guy (who doesn't? ;) She was like my personal nanny the whole weekend. It was a win, win situation!Evie having fun with some of her cousins.
We did skeet shooting on Saturday morning, which Owen was in charge of and I think everybody had fun! While the older kids and adults were skeet shooting, the little ones had fun doing a rodeo type competition.
Here the kids are, coloring their horses
The shooting might have been a little loud for some of us ;)
Zayne passed out!
A little jump roping with our "lasso"
Evie so badly wanted to jump rope. A few more years, Ev's and you will have it down!
Cousin Morgan holding Zayne.
All of the kids riding their horses in the barrel race!
Evie doing the barrel race!
Evie had help roping the "cow"
And she won the milking contest! Way to go, Evie!
I love this picture of Zayne and Grandma Johnston! We sure are going to miss them while they are on their mission!
We went to this place called Christensen Pond. It's located between Parma and Fruitland. It was awesome!! It had a zip line out into the water, several diving boards and a water slide. It also had canoes.
Owen doing the zip line! I did it as well....once. It's a lot higher up than it looks in the picture! It was kind of scary. It took me a while to finally do it!
Our beautiful baby boy :)
Every time I turned around, someone else was holding Zayne! He was very well loved by all!! He is such an easy baby to love. He rarely ever cries and is pretty laid back, just like his daddy :)
Almost all of the grand kids. Owen's parents are leaving for a 6 month mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints the beginning of September. They will be serving in the Lubbock, TX mission. They both gave a talk on Sunday. I didn't get to hear either of their talks, due to wee ones, I was a little disappointed.
Zayne and Cousin Brindisi
Zayne and Cousin Morgan. These two young women have grown up to be so beautiful! I'm grateful for their great example to all of the younger cousins.
Zayne and Evie with Cousin Hayley and Torri.
An attempted family photo...............leave it up to Ev's to NOT smile for the camera!
We had such a fun time with family this last weekend. I have said this many times before, but I am really lucky that I have such great in-laws! I love them! Owen is one of 10 and so it can get pretty crazy and chaotic at times, but I think that's part of the fun. It actually makes me want to have a lot of kids...we will see ;)
It was great! Until next year, Johnston's!

0 comments:
Post a Comment