One happy family

One happy family

Monday, August 22, 2011

Faith



Before I left for Boise, I sent out an email to my sisters, mother and sister's in-law with this link: http://youtu.be/_xVRYTtlI28 We all decided to go see this movie "17 Miracles" They can't be too mad at me because I sent the link to them and was thinking they would watch the preview! I don't think there was a dry eye in that theatre. This movie was about the Martin and Willie Handcart companies that crossed the plains. It was a highly emotional and spiritual movie. It made me so grateful for those early saints and all they sacrificied so that we could practice our religion with out persecution. It also made me grateful for the trials I have in my life. I don't think I could have ever actually, physically crossed the plains. Those pioneers had so much faith and I hope to someday be just as faithful as they were. The different stories in this movie were true events (my sister is a major church history buff and so we would lean over and ask her, during the movie, if this or that was true...and it was!) One of the main things I thought about, as I watched the movie, was how much our Heavenly Father loves each one of us. He knows us each individually and wants to bless us - we just have to be willing to ask. If you haven't seen this movie, I would recommend watching it - you won't be sorry :)

1 comments:

Angie said...

It was a good movie and Levi was hot!