I can't believe Evie is almost 2! It's almost like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. She is such a special little girl and we love her so much! She loves to play with other kids and really misses her cousins back in Boise. I think she gets really bored with mom and dad. Here are a few pictures from the month of Feb.
Silly little girl. She wanted to wear her sun glasses. She gave me a nice little pose here ;)

Here she is cookin' up something for mom and dad in the kitchen. A lot of times while I'm making dinner she will go into her toy room (which is in the kitchen) and cook like mom does.

I ordered some old Mickey Mouse cartoons on dvd from Amazon.com after we moved here and she LOVES them! I remembered I had this Mickey Mouse from when I was little. I think I got it when I went to Disney Land back in 2nd grade. If you look close enough you can see I wrote my name on his fingers :) So for a while Mickey was her best friend. She would talk to him and try to feed him her food or give him a drink from her sippy cup. She would read books to him - It was really cute!

Here she is just after the last picture. She was "holding" his hand.....it never quite works out like she wants.

Evie loves to make milkshakes with daddy!

mmmmm! She loves ice cream- what 2 year old doesn't?!
1 comments:
Evie is sooo cute; I can't believe she's almost two! Also, now I kind of want some ice cream :).
Post a Comment