One happy family

One happy family

Sunday, July 26, 2009

What does it look like to you?


This blog should have been posted a month or so ago, but I'm going to go ahead and try to catch you up on our lives! So you might ask what this picture is of?! Here is the story. So a few weeks before I took this picture I was at my dear friend Kara's house. She has this book called "Eat this Not That" or something similar to that title. She wanted me to look at the section in the book that is a picture guide to what you think might be healthy to buy at the grocery store, but what you think might be healthy isn't really. Anyway, there is a section in the front of the book talking about how the FDA has regulations on rodent hair and rodent droppings in food that is processed. Well I had been quite paranoid after reading. I literally lost my appetite for a while. So I started to get over it, but the thought of that nasty stuff in our food was always in the back of my mind. I have always been a big fan of Honey Bunches of Oats. I pour myself a bowl a week or so later and find this BIG BLACK chunk of SOMETHING in my cereal! This my friend looks like some kind of rodent dropping! I was so disgusted I couldn't eat for days! I wrote to Post Cereal Company to let them know what I found and they sent me an email back apologizing and basically said that everything is so processed whatever it was that was in my cereal was probably safe! They also sent me a coupon and said " we hope you use this coupon at your next shopping experience." I don't know, what does it look like to you? SICK!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like rat s***. i found something in my Honey Bunches with almonds, looks like a "cerealized" piece of the rat itself. i'm traumatized