One happy family

One happy family

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Long time, no post

Owen and myself above Shoshone Falls near Twin Falls, ID.

Evie and I get bored sometimes while we are waiting for daddy out in the truck during his sales calls.........so we take pictures!

Funny story about this picture! I was driving around and Evie was kind of fussy in the back seat. I've done pretty well at being able to drive and reach my hand in the back seat and put her pacifier in her mouth. When we parked and I opened the door to get her out.....this was what I found! It was really funny! Her headband slipped down over her eyes while she was sleeping.
Picture of all of the grand kids on my side of the family!
This is a picture of all of the dad's and their baby girls!
The proud mommies and all of their baby girls!
All of the little girl cousins on my side of the family!

I am pretty proud of myself because I took this picture and I thought it turned out really great! I'm no professional photographer but I was impressed with the result!

Evie and I have had the opportunity to go with Owen for work a few times this last month! We went across Idaho and then the next week or so we went up to Pasco, WA and that area! Evie does pretty well traveling and she loves to smile at me and daddy! This last Saturday I got together with my friend Kara and Jana for a birthday lunch and we had a really nice time catching up with each other! My mother was in the hospital for 11 days following a major surgery the last part of May and so Evie and I were up at St. Lukes every day visiting with Grandma! Owen was in Portland that week so we had lots of time to spend at the hospital! She is back home and recovering very well which we are all very grateful for! We are very excited for the summer and the warm weather! We have been having such a fun time with our new little addition to our family and we are loving being parents!







2 comments:

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

OMG! Evie is so darling! I love the headband and bows! Gotta start young! Thanks for the blogging tips-I am so bad at it. We are doing great in California! It is always an adjustment, but its great. How are you guys doing? Keep the blog updated, I love it!

Jana said...

Those pictures of all the little girls are great! And I was totally impressed with that sweet picture you took of Evie :) I loved having lunch the other day - we'll definitely do it again soon!