One happy family

One happy family

Sunday, January 18, 2009

30 Weeks


So here I am with only 10 weeks left!!! I am getting excited to be done with this pregnancy and I still have 2 months left!! Not much else has been happening around here lately. Owen and I enjoyed a lot of time together during the Christmas season and the first week of January, but it's back to work for Owen! He's been out of town the last week and will be out of town for the following two weeks. It does get lonely, but I've got lots of family around and the new season of American Idol and Biggest Loser to keep me company! This week I'm actually going with Owen to the Potato Expo in Pocatello, ID so that should be lots of fun! We've been keeping it pretty low key around here! I hope everyone else's January has been more exciting than mine!

2 comments:

Chad, Rachel, Paxton & Paizley: said...

So I live in Idaho Falls and would love to see you while you are in Pocatello. I will come see you! Call me 208-948-9495! You look so adorable with that belly!

Jana said...

I love the Biggest Loser! I haven't really watched before, but I saw the first episode this season and cried - I love the orange team the most. I haven't watched tonight's episode yet, hopefully they stay on.