One happy family

One happy family

Monday, October 13, 2008

Rexburg!




This last weekend Owen and I visited Owen's family in Rexburg, ID. It was sooo cold while we were there and I remember how glad I am that I live in Boise now! No offense to those who live in Rexburg!! We went down to attend Ellis and Mary's baby blessing of their cute little girl Elise! We had a fun time with family. Owen's birthday was this last Saturday the 11th and I made Taco Soup for the family and his mom made a delicious cake! Then all of Owen's nieces and nephews got dressed up in their cute little costumes so his parents could see them! Then they had a mini Halloween party!! The picture I have shown is Owen and his older brother Ellis wrestling while we were at Rhonda's house that night. Every once in a while when all of the boys are together on Owen's side of the family one of them usually ends up wrestling another. Owen is usually one of the wrestlers. Ellis took Owen this time, but in Owen's defense he had to fend off Aden first....must have taken all of his energy! This other picture is of Owen and his nephews Porter and Max while they went and rode motorcyles Friday morning! Owen had a lot of fun! We had such a great time with family while we were there! Thanks Rhonda and Blake for always hanging out with us when we come to visit! It's so fun to see you guys!

1 comments:

Chad, Rachel, Paxton & Paizley: said...

Next time you are in Rexburg you better call me! We need to meet up!!!!!!!!