One happy family

One happy family

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Due Date: March 29th!



For those of you who don't know I am pregnant! I have almost finished my 13th week. This picture was taken last week when I was almost a full 12 weeks along. I haven't started showing yet and my understanding is that it is normal for your first pregnancy to look somewhat normal (even though you feel quite chubby) until your 5th month or so. There is one thing I have noticed that is changing and that is my chest size. I have always had kind of a hard time finding shirts that fit so when I went to Victoria Secret today to get "fitted" for a bra, I was quite shocked by what I learned. For a lot of women they like the part of growing larger in the chest during pregnancy............I was already large enough! I'm kind of scared of what may be coming! Enough about that! I had my first ultrasound at 7 weeks. I took a picture of the ultrasound and you can see it's little head and leg and arm buds. I had my second appointment this last Monday and I got to hear the heartbeat! The nurse had a hard time "catching" our little baby long enough to hear the heartbeat, but she finally got it and it was a healthy 168 beats per minute! Owen and I are so very excited to start our family together~! We feel so very blessed in our lives and can't wait to meet our new little addition to our family!

6 comments:

Blake and Rhonda said...

We are SO SO happy for you guys! I love those ultrasound pics. It is amazing to see what they turn out to be! Can't wait to see him/ her. Hope that you are feeling okay... it is worth it! Let me know if you need anything.

Megan said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you! How are you feeling? I hope you aren't getting any morning sickness. You look great!

Jana said...

You are so cute, and you picked an excellent timeframe for your pregnancy - you'll be done before the hot summer months!

Katie and Victor said...

I am so excited for you!!!Congrats! Just so you know you think you chest size is getting bigger now it will continue through your pregnancy, then get bigger after the baby and then about a year later you will be smaller than before you were pregnant. Or at least thats what happened to me.

Chelan said...

YEAH! Congratualtions :-) You look the same as I remember you in your picture. I hope you keep taking them to show us the progression. The person who commented just before me is right.If you think your chest size is big now just wait until AFTER the baby comes.

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

Em! Congrats! I am so excited for you! I hope that being out of the first tri has left you feeling good...no more morning sickness i hope! love you!